April 23, 2009

Monthly Weigh-In

A day early, but whatever!

Mar 24: 325 lbs
Apr 23: 316 lbs (-9 lb)

It’s been 2 months and -19 lbs since I started this little blog about my plateau-busting endeavor and I’m very happy with my weight loss considering I‘ve been totally slack with the exercise side of things (I know, I know!) I think I have to admit to myself that I wasn’t on a plateau all of those months, after all. I was just eating too much. Not enough to gain, but not enough to lose. I was nibbling at night and guessing at the amounts I was eating when it came to tracking it in my food journal. No longer. Night time eating is out, I utilize my food scale as often as possible, and strive to be accurate with my journal. It's working, obviously.

It’s warming up here and I’ll be getting in lots of exercise outside soon, constant yard work being the joy of living on a farm. For once I'm looking forward to it. This is the first year in a very long time that I actually have the energy to do things and not only do them, but ENJOY doing them. Imagine that!

1 comment: