May 20, 2009

Temptation Island

I’m house sitting for my brother this weekend and I’m a little bit nervous about it. The last time I did I was unprepared and it turned into a binge free-for-all. I made the mistake of assuming that, these being skinny folk, they’d have a plethora of fresh veggies and whole grains and all the stuff such itty bitty people must eat, right? Yeah, No. JUNK! TONS of junk and only junk! WTF universe? So, telling myself I didn’t have healthier options (and no car to go to the store with), I ate whatever I could find. Totally over did it. Was not a pretty sight and my stomach was pissed off for days after that. Going into this weekend I’m taking my own food and talking about it here for accountability. Most of the time I don’t struggle with my food choices or cravings (Thank God!), but there are days, sometimes weeks, when I feel weak and tempted by everything. This is one of those times. It’s gonna be a loong weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You've got a great plan by taking you own food. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete